Welcome to the children's ministry page at Community Fellowship Church. We are so glad you are here! At CFC, children are active members of our church body and are highly valued. As adults, we strive to have their "child like faith". The many teachers that serve our children each have a heart for Jesus, a spirit of service, and a love for children.
What to expect on a Sunday Morning!
We can't wait to meet you!
- Our Sunday mornings begin with sunday school classes at 9 AM. We have a class for both preschoolers and school age students.
- Our service starts at 10:30 AM.
- When you first get here, come see our check in desk. There will be someone to welcome you from our Children's Ministry Team and can answer any questions you may have for the morning. Kids will be checked in for attendence and will recieve a name tag.
- Infants through preschool will head to their classroom at this time. Their teacher will be waiting for them and are excited to meet them. The check in desk can help you find their classroom.
- All school age students will join adults for worship in the main sanctuary. This starts at 10:30 and we believe it is such an important time in the lives of our children. We worship as one body, children and adults alike.
- From the service, our kids will be dismissed to their classes. We have a school age class (k-3rd), and a 4fifty6 class (4th,5th, & 6th).
TIMES & CLASSES
9:00 AM Sunday School
- Sunday School (School Age Class and Preschool Class) : 9 AM - 10 AM
10:30 Church Service
- Nursery (infants - 18 mos.) : 10 AM - End of Service
- Toddlers (18 mos - 3 yrs.) : 10 AM - End of Service
- Preschool (3 yrs - Pre-K) : 10 AM - End of Service
Dismissed from Service after worship
- School Age ( k- 3rd ) - Held in our children's sanctuary "The Greenhouse"
- 4fifty6 (4th, 5th, & 6th graders) - Meeting in "The Loft"
AND... for Monday through Friday...